ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Title of the abstract: The title should be brief, clearly indicating the content of the presentation.
- Thematic Area: You have to select or specify one of the thematic or related sessions
- Lead Author: Submit all details including name, email, complete mailing address, phone numbers, complete affiliation (department, school, agency or company, etc.), state, country of the submitting author.
- The lead author should ensure that all co-authors are aware of the abstract and he/she will be listed as a presenter.
- Abstract submitted should be in doc, Docx or pdf format (no other formats are acceptable) and should not exceed 500 words.
- Abstract should contain only text and should not contain any tables, figures, images and references.
- Abbreviations: Standard abbreviations should be used. Request to use as few abbreviations as possible.
- Keywords: Provide at least 3 keywords for the summary.
- Language: All abstracts should be submitted and presented in English with accurate grammar and spellings of a quality suitable for publication
- The submitting author will receive all correspondence regarding the submitted abstract.
- Changes in substance are admissible one month before the scheduled meeting.
- For presentation, the number of slides in the presentation should be kept to a minimum and the allotted timeslots should be followed.
- Need to follow instructions by the chair and stop when instructed to do so.
- Personal laptops should not be used except in any unavoidable circumstances.
- Recorded Videos are not allowed.
- Question sessions, thanks and acknowledgment of speakers will take place during or after the session, so attendees are requested to stay till the end of the session.
- Basic AV set including laser pointer, mic and sound system.
- Speakers should prepare the presentation in PPTX format and it is recommended to check the presentation with both MAC and Microsoft.
- Uploading of the presentation at least 5 days prior to the conference dates is required on USB flash drives.
- Slides should be concise, including main keywords and content, should be clear and also avoid long content.
- In video, avoid using large-sized videos for presentation. Compressed videos are preferred.
- Video format should be MP4 only; Please ensure that both audio and video are checked properly so that it is displayed clearly.
- All attendees will be provided with a Delegate Certificate signed by the Organizing Committee members. Name and Affiliation on certificates will be printed on certificates as per our records for any changes or requests regarding certification- please contact us one month before conference.
- Certificates will be awarded during or after the session, so please make sure to attend till the end of the session.
- E-Certificate will be sent via email within 2-3 working days after completion of the conference.
- Co-authors who do not attend the conference will not receive a certificate.