To save your slot you need to book and confirm your participation prior to the event to secure your slot at the conference by paying your registration fee.
- Online Registration: Credit/Debit Card payments may be made through payment gateway and your card should have to be enabled with 3DS 2.0 encryption to make your payment kindly click the registration icon at respective conference website.
- Offline Registration: For completing your offline registration the participant/applicant should contact respective conference manager. The conference manager will advice the procedure of the offline registration process and use and prefer your invoice number as a reference.
- Only after the completion of full payment, registration forms will be accepted. After the registration completion we will provide you with a payment receipt of your registration confirmation. Registration fee will be increased according to the payment method (early/regular/on site).
- Onsite Registration: Before entering to the conference hall you need to complete your payment process in advance Note: for onsite registration process we suggest you to get cash for your payment.
- We suggest all participants to apply for visa as soon as possible due to increased security measures.
- On behalf of visa applicants, we request that all delegates or invitees apply for a business visa only. The event organization does not contact embassies and consulates directly.
- Important Note for Unsuccessful Visa Applications: Visa issues should not be considered in the cancellation policy of the event organization as well as the inability to obtain a visa. We are here from our organization to provide you the acknowledgment letter to all the participants only after accepting their abstracts.
If the registrant is unable to attend and is not in a position to transfer his/her participation to another person or event, the following refund arrangements apply:
Keeping in mind advance payments for venue, printing, shipping, hotels and other overheads, we keep the refund policy as below slabs and all bank charges to registered account
- Eligible for 75% refund: Before 60 days of the conference
- Eligible for 25% of payment refund: Within 60-30 days before the Conference
- Not eligible for refund: Before 30 days of Conference
- Not eligible for refund: Discount Registrants
- Not eligible for refund: Virtual Presentation and E-Poster
In case of VISA rejection, the paid registration amount can be transferred to any other Meghaz Meetings scheduled within the one-year registration period.
In the unlikely event of cancellation of the conference by Meghaz Meetings, delegates will be offered a full refund or equivalent credit. (if only cancellation if we convert to virtual or we postpond then this point will not taken)
Please note that delegate fees are non-refundable in the event of war, terrorism or threat of circumstances outside the control of the Meghaz Meetings and we reserve the right to make minor changes to the content and timing of the program or to the identity of speakers.
Note: All refunds are processed after the conference over only.
POSTPONEMENT OR CHANGES IN PROGRAM:
If event organizers postpones the event for any reason and you are unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled dates, you will receive a credit of 75% of the registration fee paid. You may use this credit for another related conference, which must take place within one year of the date of deferment. The conference organizers reserve the rights to modify the program.
DATA PROTECTION AND AUTHORIZATION POLICY:
By registering for the conference you grant permission to Scholars Conferences to photograph, film or record and use your name, likeness, image, voice and comments to publish, reproduce, exhibit, distribute, broadcast, edit and/or digitize the resulting images and materials in publications, advertising materials, or in any other form worldwide without compensation. Taking photographs and /or videotaping during any session is prohibited. Contact us for any queries.
Accommodation Cancellation: Hotel and accommodation providers have their own cancellation policies and they generally apply when canceling less than 30 days prior to arrival. If you wish to cancel or modify your accommodation, please contact us as soon as possible.
Insurance: Any kind of insurance doesn’t includes any registration fee
Invitation Letter: Invitation letter will be sent only to the registered persons for the meeting and for security purposes.
Transportation: Note: All participations are responsibility for the transportation and parking
Press/Media Pass: Press permission must be obtained from Materials Oceania and the Conference Organizing Committee prior to the event. The press will not quote speakers or representatives unless their approval is obtained in writing.
Liability: The delegate participates in the conference at his own risk. The organizers do not accept any responsibility for personal injury or loss or property damage to delegates during or as a result of the conference.